problems with PR-Lighting Pilot fixtures

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

zig

problems with PR-Lighting Pilot fixtures

Post by zig »

hello
I noticed this before with scanlibrary.exe (for exemple : Sunlite - the editor is strictly the same)
there seemes to be a problem with the Pilot fixtures of PR-Lighting
ScanlibraryEditor quits when I try to open one of these (for example the Pilot250 or Pilot575 - no possibility at all to edit these fixtures (they work in the visualizer but some things are wrong- gobos for instance)
someone knows why this happens ???
(I just created new libraries for myself, but I'm curious to know what happens with the original-ones....))
Andre

Re: problems with PR-Lighting Pilot fixtures

Post by Andre »

zig wrote:hello
I noticed this before with scanlibrary.exe (for exemple : Sunlite - the editor is strictly the same)
there seemes to be a problem with the Pilot fixtures of PR-Lighting
ScanlibraryEditor quits when I try to open one of these (for example the Pilot250 or Pilot575 - no possibility at all to edit these fixtures (they work in the visualizer but some things are wrong- gobos for instance)
someone knows why this happens ???
(I just created new libraries for myself, but I'm curious to know what happens with the original-ones....))

I suspect that at sometime an update to the Scanlibrary program has occured and these fixtures have not been updated. Most probably only a minor format change which is why they still work in the program.

Need to contact Daslight about that, good luck, hope you get a response.
Andre
zig

Post by zig »

Thanks Andre for this response super-reactiv... :D

like I said before; I created my own libraries for these fixtures some time ago.... so there is no more urgency :wink: :wink:
(justed wodered why this thing happens...)