Bugs/problems found on Jan29 DVC4

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

agus

Bugs/problems found on Jan29 DVC4

Post by agus »

We are slowly getting there, its nice that you guys take the time to listen to the bugs we expirience.

Here´s something that I´m realing with:

- When I want to trigger Audio from a Created Scene, the audio does not play when I press the button on live or show mode (neither on the editor)

- Fixtures with many lightbeams apear as many diferen boxes/fixtures. (one octabeam apears as 8 black boxes instead of one black box)

- Other bugs have already been reported so thats what I´ve seen up to now.

thanks for everything!
Ondeth
Operating System: Windows

Post by Ondeth »

Got the same problem with the audio output - the scene works fine, but the audio doesn't start playing... :?

My 'creation procedure' was : Creating a scene with steps -> loading the audio with the OpenFile box on the right -> playing the scene -> no audio :(

Is that a bug or did I forget a step? :D
Jp

Post by Jp »

Hey guys

Thanks for the feedback ;)

We'll check the audio input problems ASAP, there is still a lot of work/adjustments on this and we are actively working on it...

Regarding the multi beam, this is normal, we made it that way so you can choose the color of each beam/put on effect on it independently.

For the audio player, i'll check it tomorrow. Did you play the scene in live or editor ?
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Ondeth

Post by Ondeth »

I tried both - live and in the editor ;)
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

I found a other bug in this version. The fade out at Pan Tilt Effects does not work. The fad in works. But at the fade out the movement stops and after the fade out time the fixtures go to Pan 0 Tilt 0.
Jp

Post by Jp »

Oo nice one, thanks, will be fixed for the next version :wink:
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock