Problem importing Fixtures since today "error during *s

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ratz8888

Problem importing Fixtures since today "error during *s

Post by ratz8888 »

Hi!

Since today I have a Problem importing fixtures from the site Fixture librabry in DVC3 and DVC4.

Now DVC3 does say "error during the *ssl2 library loading"
DVC4 does nothing while i try import new fixtures.

the Fixtures that come with the installation work fine.- only the downloaded doesn't want to be imported

Yesterday it worked.

Does it have something in common with the todays website's update?

Does someone else have the same problem?

Thanks!
ratz8888

Post by ratz8888 »

i just found out that my old backuped fixture files DO NOT produce that Problem. Might something got corrupted in daslights fixture database???

Can someone check (and report :D )if he/she can reproduce this kind of error.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi
yes, it seems there is a problem with the ssl files, I will check with the dev team first thing tomorrow morning ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Jp

Post by Jp »

Hi everyone
It's fixed now, thanks for your patience :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
LightFan

Post by LightFan »

Hi,

i think that the problem is not solved. I download ss2 file for InvoLight ProSpot50 and copied to ScanLibrary-folder of Involight. When i want to patch this ssl2 file, the same error message appears.

Can support look into this?

Thanks