creating 3d lights & creation show with a song

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Antonio Saffioti

creating 3d lights & creation show with a song

Post by Antonio Saffioti »

Good morning , I purchased on the thomann DASLIGHT DVC3 512 are in trouble because when loading some lights ( moving heads as sharpy beam moving head 5r 200 watts ) 3D not match the characteristics of the light ; do not change the forms nor colors . but is a configuration of home ... how can I use the 3D viewing so real what I'm doing with the light? ( with par and some lights working and I tried to build my mobile head but does not work because , if you do not turn up the fader of the prism the fixture does not work so I can not do the scene I want to not using the prism ) . I also have another problem : I want to know how to create a show by uploading a song in the multimedia program but having the ability to organize the show according to the song and so step by step create the show ( as they do in the big events where the show lights It has already organized before the event along with the song to be broadcast )
Antonio
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Antonio,

Good morning , I purchased on the thomann DASLIGHT DVC3 512 are in trouble because when loading some lights ( moving heads as sharpy beam moving head 5r 200 watts ) 3D not match the characteristics of the light ; do not change the forms nor colors . but is a configuration of home ... how can I use the 3D viewing so real what I'm doing with the light? ( with par and some lights working and I tried to build my mobile head but does not work because , if you do not turn up the fader of the prism the fixture does not work so I can not do the scene I want to not using the prism ) .

Sorry to hear you're having problems, do you want to email me over your Daslight showfile and I can investigate for you and see what the problem is?

I also have another problem : I want to know how to create a show by uploading a song in the multimedia program but having the ability to organize the show according to the song and so step by step create the show ( as they do in the big events where the show lights It has already organized before the event along with the song to be broadcast )

Unfortunately feature is not available with Daslight. It is available in Sunlight Suite 2 in a feature called 'Easy Show'. I have included a link to the information below.

http://manuals.nicolaudie.com/en/343-39 ... Sb9Aj6.htm

Hope that helps.
Benno
--
Product Support