Issue when Switching LIVE & EDITOR Mode

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

david.gierlich

Issue when Switching LIVE & EDITOR Mode

Post by david.gierlich »

Hello all,
I just loaded and installed the latest DVC3 Version (16.02.2015) on my Windows 8 64bit machine.

After creating a few scenes for two moving lights, I saw an issue.

The setup:
2 scenes for movement of the heads,
1 scene for Dimmer ON and Shutter ON
1 scene for Colour Change
(Release is OFF)

When activating a movement scene, the Dimmer & Colour Change scene in LIVE, everything is working fine.
When trying to add another scene in Editor and switching from LIVE to EDITOR Mode, there is an issue.
ONLY the in editor selected scene (despite the scene is already running, I can see the green PLAY button) runs.
> When I select the already running movement scene, lamps are moving, but no Dimmer / Shutter or Color is one.
> Same equal to other combinations.

Please check into this issue.

Kind Regards,
David
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi David, please e-mail me your show with examples of the scenes which are causing problems
benoumct

Post by benoumct »

Hello, I have the same probelm since two updates. In older version I was able to edit with the editor While the live show was running. When I switch Live to editor every projectors turned off. Can you give me a solution please.

Thanks.
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi there,

Please could you email me your showfile with details of the scenes which are causing problems and we will take a look for you.
Benno
--
Product Support
Benno

Post by Benno »

We have spoken to our developers and it was bug that was effecting the lights when switching from Live mode to Edit Mode.

It’s been fixed in the latest Beta which can be downloaded using the link below.
http://www.daslight.com/en/download.htm
Benno
--
Product Support
benoumct

Post by benoumct »

Thank you for the quick response, I'll see that on thursday.