Daslight DVC3 and Phoenix Live net set

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

GuntherM

Daslight DVC3 and Phoenix Live net set

Post by GuntherM »

I bought DVC3 and Phoenix live laser software with the NET dongle, which is controlled via LAN, but several options from the laser I use (Laserworld Pro 700) needs DMX to access the grating, 3D and glass wheel. Now is my question is, do I have to use a ILDA cable and DMX cable at the same time? in the NET dongle is a DMX in and OUT.
http://www.laserworld.com/shop/laser-control-software/phoenix-showcontroller/micronet-slim
In the manual are only the settings from the dipswitches, so not many help there.
Can someone help me here?

it's just, I don't know if the dongle has to control DVC3 or DVC3 the NET dongle. If the dongle controls DVC3, I'm tricked becase DVC3 has no DMX in.

Thanks,
Gunther
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Send us an e-mail if you're still having issues with this. I'm not sure I understand well
Nordevents

Post by Nordevents »

We have the Laserworld Pro 1300, which has the same functions, so maybe I can help you. We are using it with Daslight + Phoenix Live.

Yes, you have to use DMX + ILDA at the same time to use the wheel. Set up the correct DMX-adress at the laser (the 10th dip switch must be switched off) and in Daslight, too. The first channel must be on 255 (otherwise there would be no output) and with the second channel you can use the wheel. Now everything should work fine.