Play Multiple Scenes Simultaneously in Stand Alone

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

iam999

Play Multiple Scenes Simultaneously in Stand Alone

Post by iam999 »

Hi,

I have programmed my light show with multiple scenes each scene for a specific zone. I need to play all the scenes simultaneously; it works in Live mode but not in stand alone, Please help ...
Also, I posted in the DVC2 forum a question on how to jump between groups of scenes instead of single scenes … any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
HA
Andre

Post by Andre »

I don't think you can do what you want in Stand Alone mode. It plays a scene then goes to the next etc. depending on how you set it up.
I suppose you could have all the scenes you want to run set with the same time.

As I do not use the Stand Alone feature maybe I am not the best person to anser the question. Someone out there who does use it to it's full extent might be able to help you.

No you cannot jump between groups of scenes. You can start al the scenes in a group by having the same shotrtcut key for every scene in a group.

Jump is only from one scene to another. I actually have not found a use for it as it is to limiting.
Andre
iam999

Post by iam999 »

Thanks Andre for both of your replies.
I guess what I will do is try to set the scenes to play at the same time in stand alone.
I also have a Martin USB DMX controller used with Martin LightJockey, but the user interface is not as friendly as DVC2 , and doesn't have a Scene Generator which I use a lot in DVC2. And also no stand alone,, but the one good thing about Martin LightJockey is that the light show has one more level compared to DVC2;
DVC2: Light Project > Scenes > Steps
Martin LightJockey: Light Project > Cue > Sequence > Scenes

This solves the Simultaneous Scenes playing problem but only if it had a Scene Generator and stand alone :(

Regards,
HA
Andre

Post by Andre »

iam999 wrote:Thanks Andre for both of your replies.
I guess what I will do is try to set the scenes to play at the same time in stand alone.
I also have a Martin USB DMX controller used with Martin LightJockey, but the user interface is not as friendly as DVC2 , and doesn't have a Scene Generator which I use a lot in DVC2. And also no stand alone,, but the one good thing about Martin LightJockey is that the light show has one more level compared to DVC2;
DVC2: Light Project > Scenes > Steps
Martin LightJockey: Light Project > Cue > Sequence > Scenes

This solves the Simultaneous Scenes playing problem but only if it had a Scene Generator and stand alone :(

Regards,
HA

Use Groups to collate your scenes, which will create the same thing, especially if you use the next button or "Jump" to next then it will act as a Cue List.
Andre