Minor Strange Behavior Dec 19 Update

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

AoS Lighting

Minor Strange Behavior Dec 19 Update

Post by AoS Lighting »

Hi. I have noticed some things on the newest update Dec 19. I am using the Martin MAC Viper profile, and haven't tried it with other fixture profiles, but when I activate some certain channels, it will activate (turn on) another unrelated channel. For example, if I active the channel "Gobo Wheel 1" then it will activate the "Frost" channel. It doesn't effect the level of the channel, just turns it "on". I can't figure out why this is happening.

Also, if I'm on the "Live" page, and since the Viper profile has many channels, I can't see all the channels with out using the scroll bar. And when I activate a scene, the channels that aren't visible don't turn on with the scene. I scroll over and the values are right, but the channels aren't "active".

Any one else experiencing this? I am noticing more random issues with what seem to be related to the channels being activated or deactived randomly.
siebenjoost

Post by siebenjoost »

The same problem here with channel turned to "on" when changing another one. Channel from another fixture in my case.
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

I also have the same problems many times...
siebenjoost

Post by siebenjoost »

And the problem is still present in the latest beta from 24 feb. 2014. :cry:
siebenjoost

Post by siebenjoost »

problem is solved in the latest Beta!