Noobie Question

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

postphobia

Noobie Question

Post by postphobia »

If I were to modify the pre-set settings for my fixture, what would happen? Eg: I load OBY-5 saved lighting fixture that I downloaded from the internet onto my Scan Library, and increase the angle or add a new channel, will these new channels and new angle work or will it just hang there? Can I modify the channels and put in/take out pre-sets that I need/do not need, or must I stick with the given fixture from the Library?

Thanks

Dex
postphobia

Post by postphobia »

I tried out the Scans Library Editor and after editing the lights, I get a message saying "Problems appeared. - There is a beam warning. It means that the beam is not open by default. It could be a problem with IRIS, DIMMER, SHUTTER, ZOOM... channels". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Dex
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi Dex

Check that your default presets are set correctly. For example if you have a shutter open preset, this needs to be marked as a default preset. This can be done by clicking one of the small checkboxes on the preset.