Zoom Par led

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

wildbilly40

Zoom Par led

Post by wildbilly40 »

Hi all, I have some Chauvet Colorado Zoom. The beam angle is from 6° to 40°, so , with the zoom fader at 0 I have a 6° light beam.
I set up the fixture with min and max beam angle , but i always need to rise the zoom fader to see beam in 3d visualizer .
Is it correct ?

Thanks a lot

Pietro
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi Pietro

You need to set the min and max zoom within the preset. Double click the zoom preset and set the angles here. This works fine for me with the latest DVC3 and 3D visualiser. If it doesn't work for you, e-mail me your profile and I'll check it out.
wildbilly40

Post by wildbilly40 »

simonB wrote:Hi Pietro

You need to set the min and max zoom within the preset. Double click the zoom preset and set the angles here. This works fine for me with the latest DVC3 and 3D visualiser. If it doesn't work for you, e-mail me your profile and I'll check it out.

Hi Simon, try with Chauvet Colorado 2 Zoom Tour (a new profile that i've received yesterday from [email protected]).
I set min zoom value to 6° and max to 40° but with zoom fader at 0 i don't see light beam in 3d visualizer (I use the last DVC3 version)
Thanks a lot.

Pietro
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I've just tested this profile. It was set to a minimum of 0 degrees. I changed this to 6 degrees and re-patched it and it works. Which version of DVC and EasyView are you using?
wildbilly40

Post by wildbilly40 »

I use the last version (the one bundle with DVC3 beta).
Let me check again !

Thanks a lot

Pietro