Led Bar

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

wildbilly40

Led Bar

Post by wildbilly40 »

Hi, i have some Leader Light Pro Wash RGBAW , try to create the fixture but i'm not been able to see the light beam in 3d simulator (the fixture show only a colored bar).
The best would be to seet all the six (or three) beam, but it is great also to see only une beam.

Also i'm not been able to use white and amber fader. When I move only the white or amber fader i want to see white and amber beam.

Is it possible ?
Thanks a lot

Pietro
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

The 3d simulator can only show 1 lightbeen, even if more lightbeams were put in. So if you select r/g/b and a/w it only shows r/g/b selection. But the dmx-output should be correct.

The colored bar is shown, because you have selected "LED Bar" in fixtures options.
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
wildbilly40

Post by wildbilly40 »

So i need to use conventional fixture and set right dimension ? But in this case a can't set lens (my LL products are with 20°x40° optics)...
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

that's correct (as far as i know)

the bar fixture is shown as a stripe
the conventional is shown with 1 spot

but remember, the visualizer does not show the real output, so normally it's not that important what the 3d shows
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Thats right, the actual output wont be affected. If you want a more accurate representation, you could make some special fixture profiles for single channel fixtures and patch these separately in the 3D Simulator (disable automatic patching).