DVC3 Beta 13.01.2012: problem with scenes

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Florian Rheinard

DVC3 Beta 13.01.2012: problem with scenes

Post by Florian Rheinard »

Hi,

I have a problem with the latest DVC3 Beta from the 13.01.2012: every time I start the programm and chosse a scene in Live-modus the DMX-channels from the scene move up. So long alright. But when I choose another scene for other devices to start the channels of the first scene are setted to zero. The modus of these channels are Auto but the DMX-values are lost.

When I open the Setup-tab and open the Patch Device dialog and close this with OK and go then to the Live-tab all scenes are working fine.

Can anyone here reproduce this problem?

Sincerly
Florian Rheinard
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Please e-mail em your show and I'll check it out
Florian Rheinard

Post by Florian Rheinard »

Hi Simon,

even with the new Beta release from January 26, 2012 the problem is not solved final.

The work around you have told to me only work once in a session, but when the program is loaded for a new session the error occured again.

Florian
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi Florian

We still haven't found where this bug is coming from so haven't been able to fix it yet.

Try opening then patch window then click OK.
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

I think i had the same thing... I Tried like one hour at least to solve it trying all different release modes for all, trying to put fixtures of and on.

My problem was for example:
that even release mode was set to OFF I pressed a scene (PAR's 1 and 2 on) and another scene that also had realese mode set to OFF (PAR's 3 and 4 on) the pars 1 and 2 closed, even the both scene bottons seemed to be on. IF did the other way around the other lamps closed... Also had some LED pars in different group and it had the same effect....

But then I was wise enough to close the program and restart and everything worked fine.

I had played little with virtual screen and easy remote app( which I closed).
wildbilly40

Post by wildbilly40 »

Same problem here.