2 Coeff Wash on patch, different behaviour.???!!!

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

2 Coeff Wash on patch, different behaviour.???!!!

Post by Richard CSL »

Ok got a real challenge for you guys, please look at this and see if you can help.

I have deconstructed my program to display only the problem of my 2 coeff wash units behaving very differently.

Firstly I no longer have the ssl profile as they were created on a different machine,
So first question how can i put the profile back into the ssl library.???
(so it can be used by the visualiser etc)

email me for the file as i can not send it in the forum. (Sorry not so good on computers)

[email protected]

so in editor mode use the left hand tab (show group window) below the DMX green box to show both fixtures. Then play the scene in editor mode (click blue play scene flag). Observe the difference

Second question is how come if the patch shows they are exactly the same, when the scene is run the wash on the left you will notice the shutter is off all the time the scenes are fading , and the micro pan and tilt are moving as well, the one on the right only pan and tilt show movement.?=????
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
vianney
Site Admin

Post by vianney »

You need to create again your SSL file. there is no function to generate the SSL file from an existed DVC porject.

I saw the but, i think that it is because DVC2 did not find the library and it create some problems. We will correct it.
Please make sure that you use exctly the same file for the 2 wash 250.
If you use 2 different SSL file with the same name, they will appear in the same control window. so if you use 2 file, maybe the second one do not manage the micro pan and tilt.