Standalone time and schedule Issues

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

elgato_45

Standalone time and schedule Issues

Post by elgato_45 »

Hi everybody, I have a problem with my interface GOLD DVC2. i created a daily programming schedule from Monday to Sunday to turn on every day at 6:00 PM and blackout to 1:00PM interface turned in stand alone mode but begins to lose time with the course of days, change the battery thinking that was the problem but still losing the time and if you disconnect from power even more. which could be the problem?
thanks.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

what text is written on the battery?
was the spare battery one you purchased yourself or one we sent you?
please try to make a show with 2 scenes, on and off and please check that the triggers run fine as long as you don't unplug the interface (just to check it definitely is the battery)
elgato_45

Post by elgato_45 »

the battery is the same type CR2032 (send picture Image) that came when bought. will check the voltage of the new and is of 3.21 volts.
connects to the stand alone mode and suddenly the lights went crazy and has no time and starts to lose minutes. this equipment is defective and swith with USB continues to lose minutes.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

First you say the time triggers don't work...now you are saying the lights go crazy in stand alone mode?

So you have 2 problems.

We cannot try to fix the time trigger problem if your lights are going crazy anyway! So let's forget about the time trigger problem for now.

Make a simple show with 1 fixture, an on scene and an off scene. Write it to stand alone. Does this work or do the lights go crazy?