Daslight 5 - Heads won't blackout for a moment, how to fix it?

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Bakashe
Operating System: Windows

Daslight 5 - Heads won't blackout for a moment, how to fix it?

Post by Bakashe »

Good day

I use the static scene to turn on all the "Beam On" lights. I wanted to create another scene in Color FX Perlin, where the lights fade out and back on red. Unfortunately, only the LEDs do as I want, and the moving heads seem to have "white light" on all the time. When I set the Perlin effect on them, instead of fading out, they shine in white/red. How can I make them fade out too, like the LEDs?

I did it in a scene with the "Steps" function, then it works, but I would prefer to find out why it doesn't work with Color FX(I have more control here)

Thank you
offbeatabusive
Operating System: Windows

Re: Daslight 5 - Heads won't blackout for a moment, how to fix it?

Post by offbeatabusive »

Bakashe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:15 pm Good day

I use the static scene to turn on all the "Beam On" lights. I wanted to create another scene in Color FX Perlin, where the lights fade out and back on red. Unfortunately, only the LEDs do as I want, and the moving heads seem to have "white lightgeometry dash lite" on all the time. When I set the Perlin effect on them, instead of fading out, they shine in white/red. How can I make them fade out too, like the LEDs?

I did it in a scene with the "Steps" function, then it works, but I would prefer to find out why it doesn't work with Color FX(I have more control here)

Thank you
Ensure that the Color FX Perlin effect is compatible with the specific moving heads you are using. Some effects may have limitations or variations in behavior depending on the types of fixtures or control protocols being used.
juls

Re: Daslight 5 - Heads won't blackout for a moment, how to fix it?

Post by juls »

Hello,
Can you upload your project file to see what happens.
Regards