Sushi ds and daslight 1 problems..

Original software version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Dj Elwood
Operating System: Windows

Sushi ds and daslight 1 problems..

Post by Dj Elwood »

Hello.
Just bought second hand sushi ds usb interface. And now problems with softwares. I have loaded all the softwares what comes withing. The best for me is dvc1. But when trying it i comes with crashing.. What u think about if i buy a license for example dvc3 does my problem goes away. I have tried freeware version with it but my pc does bot regonize dongle with it. Same problem with stand alone software. But works fine with dvc1. Aargh help me guys. I want to make little light show for birthday parties ...

-Dj Elwood-
jowladidas
Operating System: Windows

Re: Sushi ds and daslight 1 problems..

Post by jowladidas »

Hi DJ Elwood,
geometry dash unblocked
It sounds like you're having some technical issues with your Sushi DS USB interface and the software you're trying to use. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

Check Compatibility: Make sure that the software you're using (DVC1, DVC3, etc.) is compatible with your operating system (Windows, macOS, etc.). Sometimes compatibility issues can cause software to crash or not recognize hardware properly.

Update Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Sushi DS USB interface. You can usually find these on the manufacturer's website.

Dongle Recognition: If your PC is not recognizing the dongle with certain software, it could be a driver issue or a compatibility problem. Try reinstalling the drivers or contacting the software manufacturer for support.

Software Settings: Check the settings within the software to make sure everything is configured correctly. Sometimes incorrect settings can cause crashes or other issues.

Contact Support: If you've tried all the above steps and are still experiencing issues, consider reaching out to the software manufacturer's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or insights based on your setup.

As for purchasing a license for DVC3, it may or may not solve your problem. It's best to first try to resolve the issues you're experiencing with the software you currently have before investing in additional licenses.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your light show endeavors!

Best,
hickmankay20
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Sushi ds and daslight 1 problems..

Post by hickmankay20 »

Dj Elwood wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:49 am Hello. doodle jump
Just bought second hand sushi ds usb interface. And now problems with softwares. I have loaded all the softwares what comes withing. The best for me is dvc1. But when trying it i comes with crashing.. What u think about if i buy a license for example dvc3 does my problem goes away. I have tried freeware version with it but my pc does bot regonize dongle with it. Same problem with stand alone software. But works fine with dvc1. Aargh help me guys. I want to make little light show for birthday parties ...

-Dj Elwood-
Please excuse me for a moment. Can I ask you how much did you buy the sushi ds usb for?