DVC Gold - New in subject

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Bakashe
Operating System: Windows

DVC Gold - New in subject

Post by Bakashe »

Hello,

I would like to ask for advice regarding DMX interface. I have been looking into various interfaces such as Cameo Light, Eurolite, etc. However, I've decided to go for the Daslight DVC Gold because I eventually want to use Daslight 5 - I've heard it's much better than the previous version. I'm still building up my lighting arsenal, currently having 4 LED wash lights, with 4 beams, 2 spots, and a laser on the way. We mainly play events using Pioneer XDJ / CDJ - will I be able to somehow synchronize the music with the lighting in real-time using Daslight 5? Or will I have to manually adjust everything in the program while listening to the dj music? For example, I'm looking to have Daslight detect an upcoming drop (triggering, for instance, strobe lights), and then switch to a different lighting arrangement after the drop.

Thank you
TomHat

Re: DVC Gold - New in subject

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Daslight5 provides a bunch of sound-light sync tools, precisely for this kind of needs.

Here is a link to the Daslight5 manual for more info : https://eu-litterature.n-g.co/Release/d ... ual_en.pdf

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500