Some needed functions

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

xujipampila
Operating System: Windows

Some needed functions

Post by xujipampila »

Hi,
just upgraded from D4 and was very hopeful about D5, until i realized it furies me even more :D

Wanted to add some points for future updates:
1. Can you please add Driving mode (especially BPM) for Super scenes?
2. Can you please add FX buttons to faders? Because some fixtures don't show all the functions in Features section.
3. Can you please add significantly more points (only 10 now?) in CurveFX Custom curve or at least add the function to daisy chain the same FX generator in one scene?
4. Can you please add the FX generator priority for single scene?
5. Can you please bring back the option for FX step generation, so i can choose between D4 and D5 FX generator behavior?
6. Can you please add the global default position setting for moving heads?
7. Can you please add the "stick to grid" function to CurveFX Custom curve?
8. Can you please make the "New scene" window adjustable, so i can make it the size i want?
9. Can you please add the BPM source option somewhere on-screen?
10. Can you, for the love of God, turn off that annoying "Connected interface" window at the launch? I'm 100% sure nobody wants to click extra buttons without any purpose at all.

UPDATE:
11. Can you please fix this: when using CurveFx and starting the scene, it just jumps to further points, omitting the first ones. Because of that the lights are off sync with the BPM source...

UPDATE:
constant crashes when using custom curvefx curve.
after saving the project, the app crashed and now half of my fixtures are gone. fml.

now i see how it works: "let's sell the beta version, the customers will be our testers" xD
better save up for grandma2...
Last edited by xujipampila on Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Re: Some needed functions

Post by DJMan32 »

also to keep on the radar please add scenes control group as an option in opposed to just selected fixtures