Help ... Sticky Channels in Software Issue

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

DML Lighting

Help ... Sticky Channels in Software Issue

Post by DML Lighting »

It's the strangest thing. I'm new to the software but was able to get up and running with it controlling a large show but I've got this one flukey thing I can't figure out.

U1, channels 223, 225, 237, and 239 are "stuck" at 100%. Doesn't matter if a fixute is assigned to them or not, I've checked every other fixture around that range to see if it was an overlap issue, but it's not. I try to pull the faders down to zero but they pop right back to 100% no matter what I try.

I've even uninstalled, downloaded the lastest, and reinstalled the software but no luck. Any clue or suggestions? :shock:
Last edited by DML Lighting on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DML Lighting

A little more ...

Post by DML Lighting »

I 'checked' the "Disable The Moving Fader" Option and boom ... I can lower the faders to a DMX value of 1 ... but if I attempt to move it to zero ... it bounces up to 255 or 100%. Hopefully that's a clue that might help in someway ...
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

you appear to have a corrupted patch issue.

best solution is to move all your patch ie highlight the whole universe and move it to another universe.

This may clear the issue. or alternatively create a new patch from new and then import your scenes into the new patch.

this definately clears the problem but is a real time consuming issue if you have a lot of groups and fixtures.
you may have had a fixture in there and reversed pan or tilt , this has happened to me a few times, drives you mad.

Good luck , let us know how you get on.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
DML Lighting

Post by DML Lighting »

Rich, thanks for your help. It took a few hours to create a new show, repatch all fixtures and import the scenes ... but that did the job! Thanks so much. :D