Stairville dj lase gr-140 rgy dmx

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Digitaldougie

Stairville dj lase gr-140 rgy dmx

Post by Digitaldougie »

can anyone tell me where i can find a profile(*.ssl) or how to make one in scanlibary for my Stairville dj lase gr-140 rgy dmx.It has 5 channels.

ch1:0-50 laser shut off,51-101 DMX-512 control mode,102-152 dmx automatically run mode,153-255 DMX-512 sound control mode.

Ch2:1-223 Grating position selection,224-240 Grating clockwise rotation,241-255Grating anti-clockwise rotation.

ch3:0-255 Moving speed selection.

ch4:0-255 Strobe speed selection.

ch5:0-255 6 color effect selection.

I have tried using scanlibary but cant get past the saving of the fixture due to problems with pan tilt beam angle etc.
can anyone please help.thanks
Digitaldougie (The Electric Gnome )
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi

If you have not used the library editor before, it can be a bit of a challenge building a laser. Reason being is that strictly speaking the library editor doesn't support lasers (but we're working on it!). The idea is to build the profile as accurately as possible allowing access to the most Daslight features.

You can formally request a fixture profile by logging onto your account on the Daslight website, selecting SSL and uploading a copy of the DMX address table which is usually found in the fixtures manual.

We are currently working on a new tool for lasers as they are getting pretty cheap and popular for DJ's.
Digitaldougie

DJ LASE 140-RGY DMX

Post by Digitaldougie »

Yeah thanks for the info.As i have the opportunity to exchange the laser from thomann.de for the next model DJ LASE 150-RGY DMX ,I will.I notice there is a profile already available at daslight.Does this profile work?has anyone tried it?hopefully it will work fine.Thanks for your help its much appreciated.
Digitaldougie (The Electric Gnome )
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

It has been certified so technically it should work, it won't be perfect as the library editor doesn't support all laser features.