Dry contacts I/O scene change up/down

The new upgradable interface. Ships with 128 channels and can be upgraded to 512 channels, FULL mode and other software via DmxSoft.com

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

pschurman
Operating System: Mac OS X

Dry contacts I/O scene change up/down

Post by pschurman »

Hi i have a question to access th Daslight fun remotely using the I/O ports.
I managed to connect a 4-button push keypad to use it as a matrix swich to select scenes individually.
I did not found how to program the stand alone options to going up and down through the scenes in a same way the small push buttons on the unit acts ? Please advise.
TomHat

Re: Dry contacts I/O scene change up/down

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

First of, you need to make sure you have purchased the DVC Fun's Dry Contacts Ports module from the website store.dmxsoft.com.
If that's already done, you'll need to set the Dry Contacts settings for each scene using Daslight4's Scene properties view :
Ports.png
Ports.png (132.96 KiB) Viewed 13558 times

These settings will be written with your show into the interface so you can use them in StandAlone mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
pschurman
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by pschurman »

Hi,

Yes all is set like you described. I am able to define each scene to set the Dry Contacts.
But the question is: can I select the individual scenes one by one by using only two push buttons (P+ and P-).

Or do I need to assign one button per scene. In my case with 12 scenes and 4 buttons this is not workable.
So how to define the trigger to control these ?

Otherwise I have to solder the circuit board likewise the little black push buttons on the DVC Fun operate now.

Please advise.
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Sadly there is no way to do this using the port triggers. You may do this using the buttons on the interface, though.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500