Lyre beam qui fonctionnent en réel mais ne s'éclairent pas en virtuel

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Moessieurs
Operating System: Windows

Lyre beam qui fonctionnent en réel mais ne s'éclairent pas en virtuel

Post by Moessieurs »

Bonjour.
J'ai un petit soucis sur Daslight4 avec mes Beam sur ce que je vais nommer l'affichage virtuel.

En réel connecté à ma DVC4 Gold les Beam fonctionnent très bien j'ai la fixture qui contrôle parfaitement les Beam qui sont des V-Show Beam4 avec 4 lampes 25W et un système de lentilles rotatif avec 4 couleurs, je peux programmer ce que je souhaite sans soucis.

Par contre dans Daslight4 que ce soit dans la zone de sélection en bas à droite ou dans le 3D visualiseur je ne vois pas les Beam s'éclairer alors que spot led, lyres gobo, scan Showtec Shark One sont bien visibles éclairés avec les changements de gobo et ou de couleur.
il est à noter que si je passe en strobe pour ces 4 beams, à ce moment là je peux voir les faisceaux clignoter dans la zone de droite et en 3D.

Exemple ici les 4 Beam ont bien le Dimmer principal le Ch1 et les 4 dimmer individuels ch2 à 5 pour chaque lampe montés au maximum mais on ne voit rien à côté dans la zone de sélection et évidement rien sur le 3D visualiseur :

Pas de soucis pour ce type d'affichage dans le logiciel pour les deux Scan et les deux autres lyres gobo par exemple ou mes spots (je n'ai pas éclairé les spots sur cette capture) :

Le fichier .ssl2 est ici, je l'ai ouvert dans le scan library, je ne vois rien qui cloche, pas d'erreur d'autant qu'en réel tout fonctionne bien.

https://www.moessieurs.com/download/Das ... g_Head.zip

Merci pour votre aide.
TomHat

Re: Lyre beam qui fonctionnent en réel mais ne s'éclairent pas en virtuel

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

It seems in your show (looking at the screenshot), the Shutter channel (the one just after the 5 dimmers) is set to be shut. If everything works in real life, it might mean that the SSL profile has been badly made on just this very part.

If the SSL thinks the shutter is closed, the software will display your beams fully black. Try and set a value of about 10 to your shutter, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Moessieurs

Post by Moessieurs »

Hi, thank you TomHat, it was this, you're right. ssl is program 0 to 9 closed, 10 open, 11 to 255 strobe.
But in real 0 to 9 is Open, starting from 10 to 255 it strobe.
I have remade it in Scan Library with 0 to 9 Open, 10 to 255 strobe and test in a new empty file, like this it work in real and in daslight bottom view and 3D visualizer.

My next question is how to import this new .sll without loosing all scenes i have already done with my 4 beam.

I test from file > Import, it's work but i have two time the beam "group" on bottom screen, the new one work of course, the old one stay full gray without any way to select anything gray.
I made a new save file to test this with one other name and i have also two backup of previous file to not lose anything, so nothing is lost like this.

Do you have a tips page about using import with new .ssl file, or can i delete the old group on bottom screen, i do not see how to do this. I have test also by deleting the ssl in patch way, put the new one, delete the beam scene group, create a new one, import from previous file scenes by selecting only "Control", it have also beam group two time. I must miss something in the good way to do.

Thank you for your precious help.
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,
I'll send you a private version over PM so you can tell me if your problem is fixed.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Moessieurs

Post by Moessieurs »

Hi thank you, receive and test not so kind.

the best way i found to retrieve all my scenes was :

Delete the old .ssl file and replace by the new ones, like this there is no duplicate of beam group.
at this step, problem was if i try to import fixture one by one to put them in patch view daslight crash, i need to set how many i want to import and press patch, drag and drop does not work, i do it also for the rest of my gear cause i done some minor adjustment with scan libray for light angle, pan/tilt degree for scan ..., no duplicate for all group, finally i have all, deleting my old scene who does not work (normal i change all ssl).

Problem come with import, i test to import scenes with only controls, no patch and no group, scenes work fine, for beam i see now wen it's light, for patch view in list all is here :

But if i gone on the patch view, i see nothing :

Fixture are here if you pass mouse over them you see information's on overlay, even trying changing color do not bring back them on view

so i save the file (it's always a copy from my previous file to do not loose anything) i reopen it, now nothing in patch view nothing in list view too :

nothing bottom in edit view, all is missing :

My scene work fine when i try them in Scene view, but now i cannot edit anything to create new, edit existing .... no patch, no group, .....

I try also import with patch, daslight crash after i set yes overdub patch (several time).

Does i need to set import with patc, but it will be my old fixture ssl and so set "no" when it ask to overdub old patch ?
Why by importing only controls it delete all patch after saving ???

Thank your for your help.

Joël
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Okay, thank you for the info. As this now concerns a private Beta version only available to you, we'll continue this conversation in PM.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support