Moving heads acting strangely

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

13lrattray
Operating System: Windows

Moving heads acting strangely

Post by 13lrattray »

Hi,

I've been having this issue for ages now (probably since I started using Daslight), but sometimes (and not always), when I move to a new scene in Live mode, the whole DMX output seem to go to 0 temporarily (at least, this is what I assume is happening), resulting in everything flashing off and on (and more importantly for the show I'm working on now), the moving heads move back to their home positions before going back to where they are supposed to. Naturally, this is not very good and I ideally need it fixed before the show opens tomorrow evening. It seems to be happening randomly with no set pattern, but I may be missing something.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you!
P-Low

Re: Moving heads acting strangely

Post by P-Low »

Hello

Please raise a support ticket at the link below and one of our Technical team will be able to help troubleshoot this with you. It may help to attach your show file too for the team to look at.

If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one. https://store.daslight.com/signin

Kind Regards
Daslight Technical Support
13lrattray
Operating System: Windows

Re: Moving heads acting strangely

Post by 13lrattray »

Hi,

Thank you, but we've managed to solve this already - it turned out that we were unknowingly running an older version on the computer we were using for the actual show (and the latest version for the computers we were working on at other times), so updating to the latest version fixed it for us.

Thanks!