DVC GZM Driver Problems

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

rdomke

DVC GZM Driver Problems

Post by rdomke »

I am having trouble installing the drivers for this device, I have tried almost every driver I can find but after windows installs them it responds with windows was unable to start the device.

This rather frustrating because we just upgraded from the Gold to this because we were having problems but now we are still having more problems. Are there any suggestions to try?
Dave_DMX

DVC2 Gold GZM Driver Problems

Post by Dave_DMX »

With the upgrade GZM Interface, came instructions to install the latest DVC2 Software release. The latest on the Website was 12/2009 which installed as Dec 2, 2009. I deleted the prior Beta releases and following installation of of the 12/2009 version, the GZM Interface was recognized by both Windows Vista Basic Home Edition (32b) and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (64b). I noted that both the DVC2 Current Version and the DVC2 Beta Version have the same release date.

Hopefully the software upgrade will solve your problem.

Best Regards.
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

hi
i was having the same problem i was using dvc2 512 and after i have buy gold zm 1536 channels. the only thing i did and work was to change laptop windows from 32 bit to 64 bit
and then it worked fine the zm but dvc2 not working in 64 bit

good luck