GOLD ZM 1536 CHANNELS PROBLEM

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

stardustgr

GOLD ZM 1536 CHANNELS PROBLEM

Post by stardustgr »

i just have take tha new interface zm gold i have 2 laptops the one is a toshiba satelite from 2003 ant the other that i am using das light as a desk is a acer extenza 5620z until now i was having the dvc 512 and everything was fine now the acer dosent see interface gold zm. i forgot both of them have xp windows the toshiba works fine. i have put manualy the drivers nothing again. just now i have one more laptop from a friend with vista i put daslight beta and virtual controler 2 and work fine again. i am going to format acer to see what is going to happent if anyone can help.........
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

i have done the format nothing happents the same problem "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"
can any one help me please? its not ppsible the interface to work in 2 other laptops which are older than the one that must work with the interface i dont now what else to do ........................................... :x :x :x :x :x :x :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Could you summarise a bit more briefly please...

1. What operating system are you using on the system you are having problems with?
2.does the box work on other machines
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

hi thx for the reply
i am using in this laptop windows xp pro 2002 service pack 3 the pc is a acer extenza 5620z 32bit intel(r)pentium(r) dual cpu t230@1,73ghz 1,73ghz,2,99gb ram
and the dvc2 512 that i have works fine but the gold zm is not working

the other is a toshiba satelite a51 (2003 year) it has windows xp pro also 2002 service pack 3 32bit and both of the interfaces works fine.

the other one is tosdhiba dont remember the mobel with vista and the zm works fine also there

for the acer i have done format i have put cable with 2 usb in one mini usb
i have clean the registry about 20 times and always the same mesage
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

please help i am going grazy thx
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hello

Please try to keep your posts breif, I simply just need to know what operating system you use on the faulty system.

Note that our interfaces only work with USB2. If you are using a USB hub, it could possibly only have USB1.1 drivers support.

Uninstall/reinstall latest Daslight ver, connect your interface directly, see if this works.
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

thx for ur time
i am not using hub for the interface i just put a cable that have 2usd in the one end and one mini usb in the other is for beter power up the usd interface and all the usb slots from my laptop are usb 2.0
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

i have done everything from the above nothing works the system with the problem is windows xp pro 2002 service pack 3
sorry for the posts i just trying to give u the most informathion i can
thx again for ur time
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I'm afraid there is not much more I can suggest. If it works fine on another machine there should be no problem with the interface. I guess you should just try a fresh format. Make sure the software is installed before you connect the box, and check that your USB drivers are up to date and the operating system service packs are also up to date.
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

i will do format again i hope its going to fix
if not i wiil i have a laptop for sale because i have buy this one to work only the software of daslight .
thx for ur time i will inform u later
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

I make format again the second in a day and nothing change again. DVC 512 is working fine but DVC GOLD ZM is not working. I'm going to send the laptop to ACER support service and I hope they can fix it. Otherwise I have a interface for no reason.
Thanks for your time
stardustgr

Post by stardustgr »

hi to all i find what the problem was
if u dont have a pc that works with windows xp , vista,7 in 64bit the interface ( zm gold 1536 channels) is not going to work
also if u have a pc with the above and an interface for example dvc 512 like i have its not going to work
it would be nice daslight to fix this things and every interface can work in both systems

thx for ur time

if some one know something else please send reply thx again
smokeAndMirrors

Post by smokeAndMirrors »

There are 64-bit drivers for your interface. They need to be installed "manually" (presumably through device manager). I've requested step-by-step installation instructions, hopefully they'll put them somewhere easily found. At least until their installers do the job without requiring our intervention :D[/i]
A lie goes half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

If u dont have a pc that works with windows xp , vista,7 in 64bit the interface ( zm gold 1536 channels) is not going to work

This is incorrect. I am using a win7 32 bit machine with the GZM and it works fine.

also if u have a pc with the above and an interface for example dvc 512 like i have its not going to work

This is correct, see the stickys at the top of each hardware thread for more info

it would be nice daslight to fix this things and every interface can work in both systems

Daslight will not be releasing any more driver updates for the DVC Gold or DVC 512. There will be a new box to replace this out in 2010.