how to unzip .ssl file?

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Luminous Lights

how to unzip .ssl file?

Post by Luminous Lights »

I recently recieved a .ssl fixture file at my email inbox. However I can't unzip and save it, as it won't recognise the file and will save as a 1kb filename zip only rather than the full 14.7kb zip file.
how can I download the file so I can load it in the .ssl file folder?

Thanks and regards
Luminous Lights

Post by Luminous Lights »

I can download other zip files, just not Daslight ones.
I'm using the latest version of winzip.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

forward me the e-mail and I'll take a look
SharisDelgadillo

Re: how to unzip .ssl file?

Post by SharisDelgadillo »

Luminous Lights wrote:I recently recieved a .ssl fixture file at my email inbox. However I can't unzip and save it, as it won't recognise the file and will save as a 1kb filename zip only rather than the full 14.7kb zip file.
how can I download the file so I can load it in the .ssl file folder?

Thanks and regards

You can use the latest version of Winzip.Can you tell me what OS you are using so that i'll easily recognize your problem?

-----------------------------------------
bariatric surgery
naveed01

sultan

Post by naveed01 »

i am trying to control my equinox pegagus laser using daslight gold box and new virtual controller software. I am using the precreated light patch on the new update and i have plugged my laser in. With all of my other lights i normally plug in and they become locked to the dmx so i can control them straight way but i have messed with the dipswitches changed the patch but cant seem to control this laser Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Are you worried about C4090-450 dump prep and Braindumps? Check out our latest resources for EXIN