error between daslight and easy view

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

fanou65
Operating System: Windows

error between daslight and easy view

Post by fanou65 »

hello i have a problem with the sync with easy view on the lyres american dj vizi hex wash 7
on daslight the channels correspond well to the record of the lyres but compared to easy view the channels are not the same because the dimmer and the shutter is on the cannal of 2 colors
I tried to reload them but nothing would make someone have a solution please?
Benno

Re: error between daslight and easy view

Post by Benno »

Please make sure you are using the latest Nov Beta (links below). We previously had a bug where the wrong mode was being sent to the 3D which has since been fixed. You will need to re-patch your fixtures.
www.daslight.com/download.htm
Benno
--
Product Support
fanou65

Post by fanou65 »

Good evening thank you for the answer but even by downloading the latest version with the american dj vizi hex wash 7 that I imported from your library I still have the same problem, the shutter that should be on channel 18 is on the channel the central UV color is the channel 10 and the dimmer that should be on the channel 19 is on the channel of the red color outside the channel 11
I think there must be an error in your ssl because normally these lyres have three modes actually but mode 1 is 19 channels mode 2 of 21 channels and mode 3 of 27 channels so in your ssl mode 1 and 3 is the same 27-channel that does not work properly only mode 2 seems to be correct except channel 15 which does not vary the beam from 5 to 55 degrees
for my part I will use this mode for the moment but looking for a solution to be able to do my programming correctly via easy view
I hope you find a solution to this problem thank you
Benno

Post by Benno »

No problem if there is a error with a fixture profile follow the instructions below.

To make a request to repair fixture profile:
- Log on to the customer area store.daslight.com/ssl
- Search for the required fixture profile
- Click the red ‘Report’ button to the right of your fixture profile in the results list.
- Follow the instructions and do not forget to attach the technical documentation of the fixture.

Please note : if you do not have an account you will need to create one to submit a request.
Benno
--
Product Support
fanou65

Post by fanou65 »

Good evening I just try the ssl file of the projector on sunlight suite 2 and everything works well I do not understand then why on daslight 4 it does not work well
we use the same file
Benno

Post by Benno »

Thanks for the info. Checked myself and can confirm there could be a problem with the 3D. I have passed the info on to the software developers so they can investigate. Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support