3D simulator keeps crashing in latest version of daslight 3

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ruangi

3D simulator keeps crashing in latest version of daslight 3

Post by ruangi »

fresh pc and fresh install of daslight 3 / 3d simulator 2.3 and on win 10 pro
the second i push buildmode or want to insert an ficture 3d simulator crash and sometimes daslight 3 crash to
i uninstalled dashlight 3 and suidrivers and all related files like 20 times and reinstall it with same outcome.

as daslight is a general software and the clossest software to daslight 3 is and i installed Sunlite Suite 2 and there the suidrivers 2.3 installed by dashlight3 works perfectly in sunlite suite 2.

ive checked out dashlight4 and doesnt fit my needs and is an copy of mydmx 3.0 and alot is still missing in 3d easyview 2
you cant build 3d objects directly within easy view and while you could import an 3D object from external file it seems that it haves tomany problems and you need several software to handle the file to get the evs2 files work in 3D viewer 2 if you're lucky. i expected the easy view 2 been out of beta since a while but yea still in beta ......

i suspect that the suidrivers 2.3 build of 3D easyview doesnt work with the latest daslight3 but i could not find old suidrive builds to test out.

i also installed the standalone magic 2.3 from Nicolaude site directly and look at the 3d build i made , seems screwing up stuff like the stage who has now strange forms and not cube changed to rectangle format as in sunlite suite 2.

my main problem is:
1) daslight4 easyview 2 missing object editor and makes the software unuseable for me because of it
2) dashlight3 virtual 3D simulator (version 2.3) crashing the second you push build mode or insert fixtures or crash the simulator and daslight3 by opening (import) an evs file made by Sunlite Suite 2 virtual 3D simulator (version 2.3) .

i need :
daslight4 easyview 2 object editor asap .
daslight3 virtual 3D simulator fixed yesterday
giusfre

Re: 3D simulator keeps crashing in latest version of daslight 3

Post by giusfre »

Same for me!
jfetter

Post by jfetter »

Ditto. 3D simulator doesn't open (it flashes quickly) in the latest DVC3 (04/04/17). Uninstalled and went back to 04/18/16 and it's all good again <sigh>...

Jack
T.Hawinkels

Post by T.Hawinkels »

Same for me!

Does anyone have an solution?