Bugs and new features for the new Easy View 2

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Vicstr
Operating System: Windows

Bugs and new features for the new Easy View 2

Post by Vicstr »

- I want to be able to set a specific size on any 3d object, not just scaling them

- I miss the tool for creating simple objects like cylinder, cube, sphere...

- When adding 3d objects I want to see preview of them before selecting which one to add

- when adding 3d objects I want to be able to choose how many I want to add as well. For example I might want to import ten pillar objects at the same time

- It would be great if being able to select a number of object and the use a positioning tool to place them in a square, circle, halfcircle, triangle, matrix, on a line..

- The default created walls doesn't get updated when changing size of the room

- the bass player 3d object doesn't show, only see the arrow indicators in object's position
Vicstr

Re: Bugs and new features for the new Easy View 2

Post by Vicstr »

The visualizer, when chaning color for an object it opens below but there the screen ends so it gets hidden, would be better to open above if the color picker doesn't fit on the screen.
Vicstr

Post by Vicstr »

The new transparent grid when selecting an object in easy view 2 beta is just annoying, where do I turn it off?
Benno

Post by Benno »

- I want to be able to set a specific size on any 3d object, not just scaling them
- Reported to Developers to be fixed in a future Beta
- I miss the tool for creating simple objects like cylinder, cube, sphere...
Already added to the future ideas list to be considered for future release.
- When adding 3d objects I want to see preview of them before selecting which one to add
Coming already for a future Beta
- when adding 3d objects I want to be able to choose how many I want to add as well. For example I might want to import ten pillar objects at the same time
I will add the option to multi-select and duplicate objects to the future ideas
- It would be great if being able to select a number of object and the use a positioning tool to place them in a square, circle, halfcircle, triangle, matrix, on a line..
Already possible, multi-select the objects and use positioning wizard to make them into a circle, square etc
- The default created walls doesn't get updated when changing size of the room
That size in the options is not for the room but for the grids, not possible to change room size as just a collection of walls (objects). In the future you will be able to select all the walls in Scene folder and rescale proportionally
- the bass player 3d object doesn't show, only see the arrow indicators in object's position
The bass player is imported but just appears very small, just rescale to enlarge and you will see him
The visualizer, when chaning color for an object it opens below but there the screen ends so it gets hidden, would be better to open above if the color picker doesn't fit on the screen.
Reported to Developers to be fixed in a future Beta
The new transparent grid when selecting an object in easy view 2 beta is just annoying, where do I turn it off?
No option too switch off completely but you can set the grid size to 1cm in the options to make so small it cannot be seen

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.
Benno
--
Product Support