Strange color issues in Virtual 3D Simulator

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Gregormeister

Strange color issues in Virtual 3D Simulator

Post by Gregormeister »

Hey guys,

I found a strange issue in Virtual 3D Simulator and I don't find a solution for it; perhaps you can help me.

The problem itself is quite easy: At one of our dance floors we use 29 PinSpots (Eurolite LED PST_9W), but when whatever show runs, in the 3D visualizer their colors are not shown properly. (Important: In "real life" in the room itself everything's fine.)

The LED PinSpots (obviously) have red, green and blue light and their mixed ones, but in 3D Visualizer some show only red, some only blue, some only two colors and so on - quite random. Every Spot shows some colors but no one all three. And only few of all 29 do show mixed colours at all.

I really don't know what's the problem, they all use the same fixture and the problem started when I recreated the complete room. First this happened only at my own laptop, but later on at the club's PC as well.

It's not a major issue since on the floor itself everything's working properly, but it would be really nice so see my (great) show in the control room as well. ;-) (And at home for planning and creating, of course.)

Do anyone have a clue what may be go on there? I'll send you two files BTW, the latest DasLight one and the latest 3D EV one.

Thanks,
Gregor[/img]
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Gregor,

Would you be able to DM over you showfile and Virtual 3D file so we can runs some tests here in the office?
Benno
--
Product Support