Multiple problems with fixtures

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, P-Low, simonB, Ksel

FranzH
Operating System: Windows

Multiple problems with fixtures

Postby FranzH » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:33 am

Hey guys,
I am using a fresh install of the Jan 2020 Version of Daslight 4 with a DVC 4 GZM.

When using Easy Viewer 2 I have a whole lot of problems:

-resizing of 3D objects is not possible (Size and Scale a weirdly linked and everything explodes in unpredictable ways)

-when loading multi segment LED-Bars, they show up correctly when imported the first time, but once I save and reopen the Easy View session, the individual segments are collapsed to a single position

-fixtures with multiple tilt/pan options, e.g. the Cameo Hydrabeam 4000 have four beams (when first imported at least, see problem #1) but only one of the pan/tilts is applied to all of the beams.

-when I patch something new into a running Daslight session and have the autoimport feature activated, the position of ALL fixtures in Easy View is reset

-when I open a Daslight session AFTER EasyView started, it crashes (even if i deactivate the auto import feature!)

-when I activate the "load last show automatically" featuer, EasyView crashes when it starts again, this can only be solves if I start Easy View from an empty Daslight session and deactivate the feature again.

Do you have any idea when there will be a new version of Daslight/Easy View? I have been waiting for a non-beta Easy View for a LOONG time now but really don't want to give up my DVC interface for something else...

FranzH

Re: Multiple problems with fixtures

Postby FranzH » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:44 am

Just got a new bug:

If I patch any fog/haze machines. Easy View crashes. No matter whether I use something like a Stairville HZ-200 or the generic 1-ch fog machine

TomHat

Postby TomHat » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:24 am

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this, and sorry for the inconvenience. I'm passing this on to the developpers in charge of the support of this software.

We'll get back to you if we need more info.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : france@daslight.com
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500

FranzH

Postby FranzH » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Is there anything I can try in the meantime?
It's basically making Daslight not useable to me right now as I can't work with LED bars at all...

TomHat

Postby TomHat » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 am

Hello,
I just sent you a PM. Let's continue this conversation there ;)

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : france@daslight.com
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500

Return to “Virtual 3D Simulator”