Faders move on their own.

Original software version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

TheFiend

Faders move on their own.

Post by TheFiend »

Ok seriously I am getting fed up with all this...

I am trying to run a basic show... I have black... then I want the house lights to go to 1/2... so I try to get them.... and the faders in the fader window have a freaking mind of their own. I slide over to set another light, and all the faders that go off screen seem to set to some random thing that I do not want... so I have to go back and change them, then the other lights that go off screen go all stange on me...

is it just my NEW laptop.... is it Windows Vista.... WHAT IS IT???? I am trying to get version 2 working but I have issues with that...

HELP ME!!!!!! Or maybe suggest another application like this one that actually freaking works.....

its making me very angry!!!
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

It is not clear what your problem is. When you scroll the fader window, the faders move by themselves?

If you would like to e-mail me your show with a more precise description of your problem I will try to find a solution.
TheFiend

Post by TheFiend »

ok... as a long time member of a large I.T. team... I can tell you for sure.... any file I send you will not freaking help my situation..... its the program itself, NOT any file I would have.... I did not save anything as I could not set any faders properly without them changing themselves when they went off screen...... If I can.... I will upload some kinda video to show you...
Andre

Post by Andre »

TheFiend wrote:ok... as a long time member of a large I.T. team... I can tell you for sure.... any file I send you will not freaking help my situation..... its the program itself, NOT any file I would have.... I did not save anything as I could not set any faders properly without them changing themselves when they went off screen...... If I can.... I will upload some kinda video to show you...

Yep I have had this issue with DVC1 running on a Vista machine.

The faders do just move by themselves, so makes the program completely useless.

As TheFiend said, sending a show would not resolve any thing as it has nothing to do with a show, a new blank show will do it.
Andre
TheFiend

Post by TheFiend »

DVC2 is working properly now... its WAY better than Sunlite which I could not get to run a full show.... anyway DVC2 works now. get the patch in the DVC2 forum.... it works trust me