New Audio Analyzer

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

doodle

New Audio Analyzer

Post by doodle »

Anyone have any advice on the new audio analyzer in the beta version ? It looks great but I keep getting BPM trigger even when the slider on the right is fully at the top and the peaks are not hitting the threshold.

Is there any way to get the trigger to go when the green light for bass lights up ? That would be cooler. I have the correct source selected and tried the 'sensibility' slider which appears to make no difference.

Also when I turn on 'BPM with fade' on a scene, that scene goes crazy and steps through all the steps really fast.

Thanks for any advice anyone can share.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

The threshold fader is used to calculate the pulse, not the BPM (the BPM uses a complex algorithm, it is not a simple threshold detection). If you want your lights to trigger on a pulse instead of a constant calculated BPM, you must right click a scene and select "Pulse on step" instead of "BPM on step". The red light shows the BPM, the green light shows the pulse.

The BPM with fade seems to be a bug, we'll have it fixed soon.
Navntoft

Post by Navntoft »

Hi, it is impossible to tap the BPM by F5 by yourself in the new audio analyzer? I see the BPM count right under the button, but the output is not right. Any solution?

My scene it set to "BPM on step"
Marco Maribello

Post by Marco Maribello »

I ask for the same month ago. But no response yet. Very slow support from daslight.
Navntoft

Post by Navntoft »

That's sad to hear. In my opinion it worked very well in the previous versions.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi, we'll try to have the BPM tap fixed this week.