Change movements in a scene

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

makemesmile

Change movements in a scene

Post by makemesmile »

Hello,my english is not so good because i'm from Germany but i hope you can help me..
I'm using daslight DVC2 in the latest version and a daslight 512 Interface. My fixture-Setup is always the same (LED Moving Heads) but i'm working as a mobile DJ. My Problem ist that today is the dancfloor more in the right of my Front-Setup, but tomorrow it will be more in the left of my Front-Setup, because of an other location...

And now the 1. Question:
I save my movements for the Movingheads in a scene in the edit-mode with the help of the fx-generator (perhaps a circle in the middle of the dancfloor). Is it possible to change the movement only, in the scene without Creating a complete new Scene ?
If this is possible, than i can only change the movement eween an right or left danceloor.. I don't want to create in every Location new Scenes, i only want to adjust the movement...

2. Question:
In the fx-generator, i find only 5 way to create basic movements for PAN/Tilt: Circle, Polygon...
I note that in DVC1 are lots of more possibilities. Have you got a PlugIn for more creative Movements?

Thank you very much for answering...
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

we have asked for this function it is called "offset", however at the moment DVC2 does not have this. so best solution is copy your scene into a new scene. now select one head at a time.

now open the icon above fx on the left of the panel and you will see a grid with the positions in the movement pattern. move all positions to a new circle to the left or right for each scanner.

not a good solution but the only solution at the moment.

as for other patterns you can make your own by converting a selected pattern only .
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience