Music

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ticovdlaan

Music

Post by ticovdlaan »

Hi,

is it possible to play the music from daslight too?
So that the light show exactly does what you've programmed, at the right time on the music?

greets
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

This is not possible. You will need software like Sunlite's Easy Show to accomplish this.
nijst001

Post by nijst001 »

[quote="simonB"]This is not possible. You will need software like Sunlite's Easy Show to accomplish this.[/quote]

Its possible!
If you load in your music at your program: Right click on the program button in live mode, Select properties, Enable Multimedia and select your music Right next to file. You need to program your lightshow exactly on the 4th ms.
Every year, i do this with 3 shows and it works great!

Grtz.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Yes, sorry I should have said it is possible this way...it is just a little difficult to program.
ticovdlaan

Post by ticovdlaan »

Thank you both,
and it is hard this way cause you have to listen en watch every time again, but I'll try

Thanks!
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

good idea to use a stopwatch and mark the plkaces in the song where you need a change of lights, the Daslight clock timings are pretty accurate so this way if you use the cue button to start the music , it should always be in time, another trick is to use the speed slider on the scene button this can be adjusted than as the song progresses if th timing should fall out.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience