[Urgent]Virtual Controller 2 : bug when I read a live record

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Feeling Creations

[Urgent]Virtual Controller 2 : bug when I read a live record

Post by Feeling Creations »

Bonjour,

Je suis l'informaticien bénévole d'une association qui utilise Virtua Controller 2 avec un boitier DVC2 Gold
Le probléme est simple : j'enregistre mon live, quand je le relis, au lieu de "couper" la lumiere et de passez à la séquence suivant il reste sur la derniere couleur en jouant la nouvelle lumiere, comme s'il lors de la relecture de mon live que j'ai enregistré il n'y avait pas de noir à la fin de la séquence.

Hello

I am the computer's technician ofa association that uses Virtual Controller 2 with a housing DVC2 Gold
The problem is easy: I record my live when I reread it, instead of "cut" the light and proceed to the next sequence remains on the last color in playing the new light, as if when rereading my live that I recorded there was no black at the end of the sequence.

Cordially

JL
SEAMUS

Virtual Controller 2 : bug when I read a live record

Post by SEAMUS »

Hi
Not sure if I understand your problelm correctly but I think you mean that scene stays running when you play the the next scene. Check that you have release set to GENERAL or Group NOT Off in the release tab in scene edit mode.
Regards,
Seamus.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

No don't use general release it will cancel any scenes in any other groups as well. use a fade scene all dimmer channels set to a value of 1. this scene will need a fade time, an 1 loop and set a next auto to the following group which needs a group release. and possibly a next auto to the following group.

tip copy the contents of the fade scene into the group release scene, this prevents any flashing of chenels going to zero.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

or am I reading this incorrectly, you want to go from one scene to the next without the colour of the previous scene colour remaining active.

The scenes work in latest (selected) takes precidence. LTP. so if you wish to change the colour force the change with a different value on the colour channel. If white is desired do not select 0 (Zero) as this will be transparent to the chanel. select a value of "1". This forces the change to white.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
Feeling Creations

Post by Feeling Creations »

Merci pour votre réponse, nous allons tester cela prochainement, car il nous faut refaire tout notre projet ... question de procédure d'utilisation du logiciel correctement.

Thank you for your reply, we will test it soon, because we have to do against our project ... question how to use the software correctly

PS : Sorry for Google Translate and again thanks

JL