Cannot see my lights live

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

rdomke

Cannot see my lights live

Post by rdomke »

When I am in the editor my lights will come on but when I hit play in the editor or go live the lights stay off.

On the live screen I can move the sliders individually and they will come on but when I click my desired scene they will not turn on.
-Ross//Domke-
rdomke

Post by rdomke »

I must love posting topics and then fixing my own problems less then a few min later. To fix my problems I just had to make duplicates of the scenes and delete the old ones.

I don't know why it fixed it but it worked. The only thing I changed were a few addresses on my LEDs, but anyway I am glad to have it fixed.
-Ross//Domke-
Andre

Post by Andre »

If you are moving the sliders for the fixtures on the Live screen they will go from Auto mode to LTP mode (Latest Takes Precedence) (Look at the button below the sliders), anything that a scene was doing that you are now controlling by the sliders will be ignored.

In the slider pannel below the scene buttons on the live page, the bit where you select the individual fixtures you want to control, you will see next to the list of F-Keys 3 hands. The first hand will reset any "LIVE" actions for the currently selected fixtures. The second hand will reset any "LIVE" actions of the current fixture tab. The third hand will reset ALL "LIVE" actions.

What this means that if you have taken control of you fixtures via the sliders then you can quickly put them back to "AUTO" by clicking one of these hands, rather than having to right click the "LTP" button below the slider and select "AUTO". I use this feature quite a lot.
Andre