manual tap option for steps in a scene (live mode)

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Rekal

manual tap option for steps in a scene (live mode)

Post by Rekal »

i know its possible to open adio analyser, but is want a simple tab function and not bpm tab funtion.

just when a press the a button, it wil go the the next step.

you can put it on speed (time) slider for the speed of the scene
or you can give it a BPM analyser option. but only self learning by audio or manuel give bpm or manual learning by pressing f5 5 times.
problem 1 : you can not press f5 when you are in the live screen mode. so you have to swith between daslight and the analyser window....
problem 2 : there is no simple step button to go to the next step.

offcorse direcly in the live screen mode and not in another bpm analyzer window.

you realy need a simple go to next step button with a live band to switch the colors or whatever is in the scene right on the beat.

i know its possible to give a shortcut to a effect or a scene, but i like to have the manuel tap function for the steps in a scene.

just as you can freeze the steps, i like to see a button for "go to next step" so it will be possible to use as a manual step button. offcourse with a shortkey at you choise true the shortcut manager.

I think you have to ad an manual tap option, in the menu when you rightklick a scene in the live mode.
there is now : time,bmp steps,bpm fade,bpm scene. thats it.
to go back from manual tap to time of bpm is just 2 klicks away then.

i think that every scene thats in the manual tap function will go to the next step if you press the "next step button"

maybe you can go a step further, if you press rightklick on a scene in live mode and you choose "manual tap for steps" the you will get a question --press key at your choise to manual tap true steps --

so now you have whatever shorkey you want "manual tap button" to whatever scene you want,,
and for the users that want always the same button for manualy go to next step, simply when the popup comes (press key at your choise to manual tap true steps ) press always the same button.

Daslight engineers may always contact me if they have any quistions about this request.

verry sorry for the bad English