Strange issue

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

performance stage

Strange issue

Post by performance stage »

Ok, I've been aware of this since day one with DL. Whenever you create a new scene. I've noticed that if you have other fixtures selected, they get "included" in the scene, even if there is no action, changes, etc. In other words, when you then run the live show, if you call a new scene that has the other fixtures accidentally "called" along with it, it freaks them out OR it blocks them out from doing what they are supposed to be doing. I guess the question would be what is the proper procedure for creating a fresh, new scene with ONLY the fixtures that you want to have called within that scene? I just make a "blank scene" before I start programming the show and use that and modify it. Is that right?
Nothing is visible without Light
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Any fixtures with values above 0 will be included in the scene. In DVC3 you have an ON/OFF state
performance stage

Thanks Simon

Post by performance stage »

You mean any individual channel that shows a value, or the actual DMX address? I'm guessing you mean a channel with a value cuz you can't have a DMX address of 0 lol.

Thanks,

Mike
Nothing is visible without Light