Crossgrade between Nicolaudie Platforms

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

pochflyboy

Crossgrade between Nicolaudie Platforms

Post by pochflyboy »

Hello,

Is there a way to crossgrade between different platforms. I have a DVC2 interface but I would really like to work more with Lumidesk because it is more Cue based then Daslight and would fit my workflow and media server much better?

Thanks,
Joe
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

Not possible, for Lumidesk you need a different interface, and Sunlight, and all the other Nicolaudie products.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi, yes we offer crossgrade possibilities but it does require an interface change. Send me a mail with the interface you're thinking of crossing from and to
Alex_termito

Post by Alex_termito »

Hello. I have DVC2 GZM interface. And I also want to try another software (Sunlite of lumidesk). I what way You can do a crossgrade without changing the interface?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

This is not possible. However the software is free so you can try it out with the 3D vizualiser and if it does everything you need it to, you can cross-grade.
Alex_termito

Post by Alex_termito »

In Your previous post You wrote : "yes we offer crossgrade possibilities but it does require an interface change. Send me a mail with the interface you're thinking of crossing from and to". Can You tell me about it in details?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

create an account at daslight.com/logme and then send me an e-mail. I will reply with some quotes and return info