DVC2/3 standalone with touchscreen or external Button-board

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Marco Maribello

DVC2/3 standalone with touchscreen or external Button-board

Post by Marco Maribello »

Hi,

I'm looking to a standalone Solution with Daslight and an external touchscreen or external button/touch Board.

It should be able to startup with a "ready to Play" setup for those guys like barkeepers. If you boot/put on the PC the system should automaticly start by itself and then you can choose preconfigured lightshows. 8 different Lightshows are Fine.

What do i Need to buy?

Best regards, Marco
Fuzzion

Post by Fuzzion »

Hi marco,

for starting DVC autom. after booting,
just make a shortcut of DVC.exe in your Windows Autostart folder.

With the DVCs Virtual Screen function (the icon with the screen upper left)
you can build your own operatorscreen with so many buttons you want in every size. you have just to link the buttons to your scenes and effects.
The virtual screen is perfect for touchscreen user and show just your buttons nothing more so your barkeeper can not delete hours of work :-)

In my DVC2 Version (Dec. 2011) i cant find a autostart function for virtual screen
when the DVC software starts.
Also my password protection for the virtual screen have no effect.
Maby i have to try a newer Version or wait for DVC3 with a realy nice and new Virtual Screen Mode.

Its better zu buy a DVC512 or higher when you want to control with a external Midi Board, i think the 128 dont support Midi anymore.
When you want a Touchscreen i have two 15" Iiyama touchscreens
and they are really perfect. No driver Installation ! just plug and play ! very sturdy and the Buttons for On/Off and Setup are hidden on the Side
so no one can accidently push them.