Unstable DVC2

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

Unstable DVC2

Post by Richard CSL »

OK so Saturday the night of the big show, I had completed 2 hours worth of programming, (without Save auto min selected in the tools box) and the program crashed. I lost the lot , plus amazingly my second entire group of scenes, which was all the colour changing scenes, thankfully I had a previous version to import the scenes from.

I also lost some scenes from the end of the list, so what goes on, this has never happened before!!

There is also so little response from ADMIN, so I sadly have come to the end of the line. Chamsys Desk arrives today.!!!

Goodbye all. (let the new adventure begin)
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Good luck with that, let us know how you get on and if there's any features you think are worth adding to our software! I think a playback wing designed to work in conjunction with a controller would be of great use to your larger shows.

By the way the reason you haven't had feedback within the last 7 days is because I've been at the Arc show in London.