Group F1...F12 not releasing, head icons selected no positio

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

Group F1...F12 not releasing, head icons selected no positio

Post by Richard CSL »

I have 20 moving heads on a rig, I have selected pairs as F1....F12.

Well F1 more often than not looses any information attached to it. So I rarely use this one.
creating a colour chase selecting pairs using the function buttons, selecting the heads no problem, make a scene alteration use CTRL+M to store scene (shortcut) then press F button again ...problem it needs 2 presses to release.

Next problem when programming (whilst having a default centre lights position scene active to prevent them whizzing around on each edit) select scene highlight head icon initially this shows the edit scene panm and tilt postitions, but the program keeps loosing this information, solution is to open the group icon to show all the faders, but this is very difficult with 12 heads in one group and 8 in another. (this used to work fine on previous versions,WHAT HAVE YOU CHANGED)

3 times today my laptop running windows 7 32 bit , lost the midi connection. Why is this a new problem as I have not had this before.

Finally on close of program encountered error , please fix this.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

one other problem I forgot to mention is the sound program does not connect to the mic in the laptop or on a separate machine.

I have tried everything to get the new program to respond to sound.

In the interests of safety I will use my old computer with a 2 year old stable version of DVC2. and the sound program and scanlibrary all work perfectly on this older version.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

OK tried my old stable computer yesterday and it doesn't work.

Now searching for an old version of the software.!!!