using speed button in touchscreen

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tummy

using speed button in touchscreen

Post by Tummy »

Hello!

i'm programming a schow richt now in the fullscreen touchscreen section..

here i can add buttons and sequences into a button..

i program this way:

group1: movement (movement sequences)
group2: shutter (shutter sequences)
group3: color (color sequences)

in the main screen of dashlite i can click Speed on, with a slider for each sequences.

in the touchscreen mode it's not posible, only a seperate button to: "speed up..speed down" funtion for 1 sequence.. so when i want to control my movement group with speed funktion..

the main screen is the best option because of separate sliders (making a own button for each sequence to speed up and down is gonna be a mess!)

BUT i want to use the touchscreen because of resident dj's that must be working with, and i dont want to fix problems every day because of adjustments that have been made in the main edit screen..

however..

i want to control my Whole (for example) movement groups, with the sequences in it..

so i got a row in my touchscreen with movements, and want 2 buttons for speed up.. and speed down..

but i dont see the funktion to control the speed of a entire group.. only for seperate sequences..

now i can 'add commands' to a button with: speed up sequence 1 speed up sequence 2 speed up sequence 3.. but for sequence 3 i must tap 3 times..

i want 2 buttons to control the speed of a whole movement group with the sequence in it..

how can i do this? or is it not possible YET?
i use on my own computer daslite 2.. i want to install daslite 3 for my customer

Greetings
Tomas
(holland)
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

This is not possible with DVC2. However, this is possible with DVC3. We will have an official release out very soon.
Tummy

Post by Tummy »

I got a 'beta' version of dvc 3.. there is it no option to control the speed of an entire group with 1 or 2 buttons..

there is in the 'group' actions no speed button

but in the official release (we cant have yet..) it's possible..

because when i want to order a Daslight on a internet webshop.. i can order already a "dvc 3 pack"..

when i order this one.. i get a beta version included? and latere there will be a official release?

i hope you understand my english.. i try to explane it logical haha..
when you are sure this option will be added.. i order my pack of dvc3.. and instal the official version later :)
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

You can't control the speed with a button, you control the speed with a fader
Tummy

Post by Tummy »

Yes i know..

but as i explane in my post above..
in the 'touchscreen' mode you can add square buttons..

there you can control the speed with tapping on the buttons.. but whith this function you can only slow down or speed up 2 sequence.. and not a entire group..

that will be a nice function for in the future :D