Newbie Question

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

NeilP

Newbie Question

Post by NeilP »

Afternoon All,

Sorry if this is a newbie question but I only have about two strands of hair left!

I have set up the fixtures for an ACME Scimitar, iMove 5s and Pulse Parcans.

I have set scenes for all.

When it come to playing the scenes whilst in the Editor view, the Scimitars and iMoves stop playing the scene and move to a "default" position with a white light and do nothing.

When in Live View they do the same when the Scene Selection is pressed - when the scene selection button is not pressed they remain shutters closed.

the Parcans work perfectly!

HELP!
MLC Disco

Newbie Question

Post by MLC Disco »

Hi

Have yried setting up individual scenes for each light.

For example I have a seperate scene for each colour for my X moves, x scans and par cans.
Also I have group all the scenes by light fixture and set the release to group so that when you switch colours or effect for each light it turns off the previous effect.

In the live view you can select as many scenes as you wish to get the best lighting effect.

I hope that makes sense

regards

Sean
Regards

Sean
MLC Disco
NeilP

Post by NeilP »

Hi Sean

Thanks for that. I seem to have solved it now. I deleted everything and started again - I'm fairly sure I did the same things, but, hey - all working nicely now!

Yes - I have set up groups for Colour, Gobo, Movement etc for each fixture.

Is it possible to move the position of the Groups once they have been made in Live View? I forgot to add a Movement Group up for my Barrels and so now it sits about 5 Groups to the right of the rest of the Barrel scenes?

Ta

Neil.
MLC Disco

Newbie Question

Post by MLC Disco »

Hi

Just drag and drop the group in the editor view.

You can of coure create your own live screen if you select the screen icon and then right clik the screen to add buttons.

I personally use a midi contoller as you can assign each live button to a midi button. So I for example have a complete blue scene with the same midi number for x scans, x moves etc.

regards

Sean
Regards

Sean
MLC Disco