MIDI not working since software upgrade!!! Help me please!!!

Previous Daslight interfaces that work with DVC1/DVC2 only : DVC 512, DVC512 GOLD, DVC 100 BASIC, DVS 3D, DVC2 ECO

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

faerox

MIDI not working since software upgrade!!! Help me please!!!

Post by faerox »

Hi,
I have a DVC2 128-M V2. I am using it with a Akai APC20 Ableton Live Controller. I assigned midi channels for triggering scenes and sliders to set the speed. this worked fine in Daslight2 without the controller plugged in. when I plugged it in a message popped up saying this program was made with an upper edition of the program and the midi sliders no longer work. I tried it with the daslight 3 beta version and the other newer version, still no joy. Daslight 2 then said this software has to be upgraded to operate the controller. the program now thinks my controller is a DVC 3?! I then upgraded to the newer version of DL2 and it still doesnt work. If i create a new project the midi works fine. As soon as i save and close the midi does not work when I re-open it. Even if I re-assign the controls. touch pads work fine but not the sliders?
Help me please, I'm pulling my hair out. btw Im running Win7 64bit
Thanks
Tom
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

DVC3 operates in limited mode when a 128 is connected. This includes MIDI note triggering only. See here for more info:
http://www.daslight.com/en/dvc3-128.htm