Question about the 128-M

128 out. Stand Alone memory (60 out). Limited software features

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

RCoaster

Question about the 128-M

Post by RCoaster »

I have a few questions regarding the DVC2 128-M. I've researched everything I could find about it and ended up leaving me more questions than answers. Hope someone could give me a straight answer for them! :)

I've seen references to this being a suidi-6. The information related to the suidi-6 shows that it is a pcb-only interface, and doesn't come in a case. It also shows that it only has 6 port triggers.

Does the DVC2-128-M come in a case, and are there really 8 port dry-contact triggers via the external HE10 connector?

Is the 30-step limitation for 30 scenes total, (900 steps total) or if I have 9 scenes only, can I have 100 steps per scene or am I still stuck with 30 steps regardless of the number of scenes?

I'm hoping that the 128-M would meet my needs for a small interactive display tied in with a 8-channel dmx dimmer pack that I can run in standalone mode.
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

these questions should all be answered on the daslight.com web page.

as far as I know the 128 comes in a plastic housing with the same connectors as all the other interfaces.

the HE10 connector connects the same as all the other interfaces, on the homepage there is a wiring diagram.
the 128 only comes with the capability of a maximum of 128 dmx channels and a maximum of 30 scenes. the scenes are all accessible either form the up down buttons on the boz or directly via the HE10 connector.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I've seen references to this being a suidi-6.

It's not a SIUDI 6.

Does the DVC2-128-M come in a case

Yes.

and are there really 8 port dry-contact triggers via the external HE10 connector?

Yes.

Is the 30-step limitation for 30 scenes total,

30 steps per scene, so 900 steps with 30 full scenes.