LEDs not flashing synchonized

128 out. Stand Alone memory (60 out). Limited software features

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sancho

LEDs not flashing synchonized

Post by Sancho »

Hello DVC-community,
i REALLY need fast help.

I just got my 128-m controller from bax-shop yesterday. I downloaded the latest drivers and DVC3 version and installed it and everything seemed to work. But it does not.

Now i have the following problem:
My showtec LED Pars 56 are not flashing sychronized, it seems to be random. At the moment i am only trying it with 4 Pars which all set to 1 (DMX-adress). So you would expect them to flash synchronized, since they are all receiving the same signal-values. When i try it with a crappy showtec LED operator it works fine but with the DVC their going random. I tried it with a 110 ohms resistance and without but it does not make any difference.

/// EDIT
It only does not work when i use the flash function the LEDs have on channel 5 (I am using the SSL from the library) When i program i strobe scene it does work. But still i do no get why i have this problem since they should receive exactly the same values?!?! ///

Does anybody know the solution to this problem?? Fast help is very welcome because the opening of our small club will be already tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!!

Sancho