PROBLEM CONNECTING DVC FUN

The new upgradable interface. Ships with 128 channels and can be upgraded to 512 channels, FULL mode and other software via DmxSoft.com

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

cuyper
Operating System: Mac OS X

PROBLEM CONNECTING DVC FUN

Post by cuyper »

Hi all

I hope someone here can help me.

I have downloaded the dvc4 soft and just bought a dvc fun.
now i am trying to connect the dvc fun wich doesn't work.
the software gives me a notification that it is a demo version and doen't support dmx interface.
and gives me a link to dmxsoft.com

i go to the site of dmxsoft and register the dvc fun over there. now the site says i need to sync witch it won't do.
i have tried downloading the dvc 4 beta, no change.

dvc4 doesn't show the dvc fun, also in hardwaremanager it says that no divices is connected.

i am running it on mac osx

thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Cuyper
TomHat

Re: PROBLEM CONNECTING DVC FUN

Post by TomHat »

Hey Cuyper,

Is the computer connected to internet when you plug the interface ? Have you tried using another USB cable to connect your interface to the computer ? If it still doesn't work, could you please give me your interface's serial number ?

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
cuyper

Post by cuyper »

Yes the computer is connected to the internet. and i have tried other cables. without result

the serial number is siudi9s 383220

Pieter
bcubuk
Operating System: Windows

Post by bcubuk »

Hi friend,

I have same problem, but I'm using Windows 10. I tried also Daslight 4 on win10, win7 but It didn't work. How can you help me?

Serial Number: 381309

Our time is running out, please help me fastly..

Thank you for interest.
cuyper

Post by cuyper »

My problem is solved, thx for the support.

What i did. I opened the dmxsoft site en registered the dmx fun. Make sure the dmx fun is connected before openening the site. Open the sut program. Synchronise. Then leave the dmx fun connected and open daslight4 beta. And it works. The dmx fun must always be connected to the pc before opening any program. Also i have noticed that with some internet connections it doesn't work. Maybe something in the firewall settings , intried it at work without result, i did the exact same procedure at home, it took 5mins and it worked.

Kind regarts
Cuyper
bcubuk
Operating System: Windows

Post by bcubuk »

Hi Cuyper,

I tried what you said. But my problem is that the registration window doesn't open.
That's why I can not enter the registration code. There is no problem with internet connection. The "Synchronized" screen opens. I used before also dvc1, dvc2, dvc3. I'm not unfamiliar to this program.

Thank you so much.
Best regards,
Bulent