DVC Fun - Dry Contact activation

The new upgradable interface. Ships with 128 channels and can be upgraded to 512 channels, FULL mode and other software via DmxSoft.com

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Shakeyjake
Operating System: Windows

DVC Fun - Dry Contact activation

Post by Shakeyjake »

Hi,
I have purchased DVC Fun to replace my DVC3 128. The dry contact port triggering option can't be allocated in the Daslight 4 software. It shows as an upgrade option on the Daslight website and refers you to DMXSoft.com to upgrade. When you go to DMXSoft store and look at the upgrade options its not there as a specific upgrade. I have tried the free 30 day version of the full Daslight software but this is still the same! How do I activate the the Dry Contact ports in the software so that I can allocate them to Scenes?
I use the DVC Fun in stand alone mode in a live band situation with a foot switch connected to the next/previous connections off the PCB but I need the 8 button option to select specific scenes for parts of the show!
Thanks,
Jake.
Benno

Re: DVC Fun - Dry Contact activation

Post by Benno »

Hi Jake, the Dry Contact Ports are a add-on option on dmxsoft.com. Please check the attached image which should help you find the options.
Attachments
dry_contact_option.jpg
dry_contact_option.jpg (62.05 KiB) Viewed 13032 times
Benno
--
Product Support
Shakeyjake
Operating System: Windows

Re: DVC Fun - Dry Contact activation

Post by Shakeyjake »

Thank You. Everything is working great now!